This is one of the best stick animations I have ever seen in my live. Serieously, supurb work, keep it up and above all, keep more of it coming our way!
i love it!
one of the best things i've seen
there should be more of these submissions, no logic, just blood and shit all over the place with no reason wathsoever to it. i like it. The music was also superb.
i like the feeling
I like the feel of the movie, the blur and all the special effects did a lot to it, and i thought it was great
what i didn't like:
1. you allready heard it, but your animations do suck, look at real life material and try to do it in 3D exactly the same
2. the models of the people are allmost the standard bi-peds from max, i'm sure you altered them, but it's still way to obvious
3. i liked your camera poses, but you really messed it up with the plane at the end
still, i think you did a great job, and to answer your question 'what are we fighting for?' probably oil i guess
thanks for taking the time to watch and give your feedback
1. yes i already heard that my animations suck and this is something that i am going to focus on improving next time round, probably by using, as you said, real life reference material.
2. your right, the characters are pretty much the standard max biped with a helmet stuck on their head and given a black material, but i feel this helps give the feeling that these are just average people stuck into a horrible situation, so i stick by my choice, however my next animation will probably need more detailed characters so the chances are this is the last time you will see them from me
3. and the angles used in the plane part, yea i really did screw up there and it almost ruins the whole thing, but i just wanted to get this done before i move to Austria so i just had to throw something together to throw on the end there and i just didn't give it the attention it deserved.
and your probably right about fighting for oil there
at first i found it sucked badly, but then i saw how old you all are, and i think there is a future for you guys. keep practicing, you're on the right way
here's why i thought it sucked:
1. crappy animation: really learn to animate boys, half the shit doesn't even look realistic, look closer at the real madness movies to see how it's done properly
2. Bad navigation: the main menu is ok, but the rest is crap, i mean, you're movie ends and all it says is "menu", come on, and then on the comics, once you got to the end, you had to click all the way back, thats just bloody annoying
3. it took to long to load, i'm sure you you could compress a whole lot of this. for example the song!
What i liked:
1. the preloader was cool
2. some of the movies had some original elemens and looked cool
3. it's MADNESS!!
How the fuck do you expect it to end?
A little lobster dinner?
You did put a nice movie on it, not bad i must say
and the origin of the sound file: it's from monthy python, if you don't know monthy python, then fuck of fucking fucker
have a nice one
really nice done, and i know where you got the inspiration for the stick fight(robin hood: man in tights) but i like it!! can't wait for the next episode
Nice drawings, really great work, i can't wait to see part two!
I was a little confused tough, maybe some more music with a feeling you know, so you can "hear" what the character thinks.
I liked it, especially the beginning, i was really excited what they were going to type, and then he falls asleep and gets older, hilarious. I really liked it and i would probably like it more if it was a bit faster, no offence, but at somepoint i found it boring
I understand, I can never get timing quite right, sometimes its too fast for people and sometimes too slow. I'm working on fixin that.
You had to be high on something dude, it was awesome! really great work! ;)
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.